Sunday, January 17, 2010

welcomed on the new year drawing "girlie" faces

First I practised drawing features:

Then I had a go putting it all together and ended up with this little goth girl . I thought I might make a collage with frog prince

When I put pain on she turned into something different - I might still add the frog



Another face is about to break out in song. I have torn her out of the book and pasted her to a canvas board. She will have to wait for a while before I add paint etc. Will look though my neglected sheet music and add some:



I also have spent time looking at maps and thinking where I can take them with canvas embroidery. This is my favourite map from 1581:


Cheers all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not quite a self portrait

Not quite a self portrait
small 8' quiltlet with embroidered hair

Blog Archive