Wednesday, June 29, 2011

sketch club



finally got back to sketch club after missing it for a couple of months - only to find out that there is a two week recess starting next week! This time round I abandoned charcoal and used a graphite stick on quality paper . This week I seemed to get awkward poses so I concentrated on different aspects like elbows and hands. My best sketch was this portrait of the model as she held a 20 minutes pose.


Been knitting slippers (well it is cold and they are needed) and working on my cnavas piece 'party girls' and will try and post a pic of progress at the weekend. Haven't got to doing the faces yet but the background is falling into place.


Today I have spent time creating a page on facebook to promote my framing business worth a thousand words. Please have a look.


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not quite a self portrait

Not quite a self portrait
small 8' quiltlet with embroidered hair

Blog Archive