Saturday, November 15, 2014

ARTY PARTY PHOTOS :-)

A fortnight late but here are a few smiling faces which tell it all.  Click here to see the post which tells what we did on the day.

Again - lots of thanks to Wilma Simmons of Empress Wu Designs for lending us her message stick doll tutorial.  Take time to visit Wilma's blog - she is generous in what she shares and her work is fantastic.

wonderful messy creation happening here


Guest of honour with her hand puppet

I think there's a needle in my hand!

I really coverted this bit of hand dyed gauze - then realised it was almost the same colours as the dress I was wearing.

Right into the swing of it - 2 stick dolls each :-)

I have more photos on my phone which someone kindly sent me... I will post them when I work out how to get them from there to here.

Have a great week everyone... I am starting on my first round of Christmas breakups today with lunch and laughter guaranteed at Stitchers Plus.

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not quite a self portrait

Not quite a self portrait
small 8' quiltlet with embroidered hair

Blog Archive