Thursday, March 24, 2011

'worth a thousand words' launched


I have now launched a micro custom framing business with a focus on needlework, textiles and textile art. Domain name registered but www not yet live. Ti celebrate I finished this little cross stitch which was my Christmas holiday project two Christmases ago! Not what I would normally do but I get a chuckle out of it when ever I look at it. As the business will be run from home I have decided to use Concord West Craft Market as a public face and the embroidery will be my stall logo/mascot. The market is held on the first Saturday of each month between 9 and 2.00. The mouldings are on order and I will post a photo of the framed embroidery shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not quite a self portrait

Not quite a self portrait
small 8' quiltlet with embroidered hair

Blog Archive